Apply for Compensation

For Kindertransport Fund Only

Apply for the Kindertransport Fund

For all other programs:

The Claims Conference uses one application form for all other compensation programs

Use this application form to apply for pensions, one-time payments and social services.

There is no fee to apply for compensation from the Claims Conference.
You do not need to pay anyone for this application form and you are not required to obtain assistance in completing and/or submitting this application form.

If you need help with your application, please see our Frequently Asked Questions
or contact the Claims Conference – without any fee.

Download the Form in Your Preferred Language:









The applicant’s signature must be notarized or certified by a notary public, bank, German consulate or a Jewish social service agency possessing a seal.
See a full list of certifying authorities.

*Authorized Representative/Power of Attorney (Doctor’s form)

If an applicant is unable to sign this application form, an authorized representative may sign on his/her behalf. See full instructions for authorized representatives.
only complete this form if you are an authorized representative. If the applicant can sign the form himself/herself, the doctor’s form is not required.