Claims Conference staff contribute to the organization’s unique mission of advocating for Holocaust survivors and providing them with payments and assistance, promoting education and remembrance, and pressing for the restitution of assets lost during the Holocaust.
Current available career opportunities at the Claims Conference:
All positions listed below are in our New York office:
- The Claims Conference is looking for a Social Welfare Program Manager to lead a team of dedicated professionals and support the Deputy Director in the direction and oversight of the ...
- The Claims Conference is currently seeking an experienced Data Analyst.
Creating and Managing data quality documentation;
Measuring data quality level of specific data sets and identify process improvement;
Preparing, delivering reports and recommendations; Proposing approaches ...
- The Claims Conference is currently seeking a Call Center Manager for the Survivor Services department. S/he will report to the Chief Experience Officer.
Establishing specific customer satisfaction standards and monitor client satisfaction;
Maintaining and ...
- We have an immediate opening for a Database Coordinator. This position will report directly to the Director of Allocations Operations.
- We are currently recruiting for the position of Social Welfare Program Officer in our Institutional Allocations Department. This position will involve some international travel.
- We have an immediate opening for a Grant Auditor in our grants department. S/he will be reporting to the Senior Grant Auditor and must be willing to travel approximately 50% ...
The Claims Conference is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of any category protected by law, including (without limitation) race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.