Claims Conference staff contribute to the organization’s unique mission of advocating for Holocaust survivors and providing them with payments and assistance, promoting education and remembrance, and pressing for the restitution of assets lost during the Holocaust.
Current available career opportunities at the Claims Conference:
All positions listed below are in our New York office:
- We are currently recruiting for an Information Specialist in our Special Projects department. S/he will report to the Director of Special Projects.
Assisting local offices with processing of HF and A2 ...
- The Claims Conference is currently seeking an experienced Data Analyst.
Creating and Managing data quality documentation;
Measuring data quality level of specific data sets and identify process improvement;
Preparing, delivering reports and recommendations; Proposing approaches ...
- The Claims Conference is currently seeking a Call Center Manager for the Survivor Services department. S/he will report to the Chief Experience Officer.
Establishing specific customer satisfaction standards and monitor client satisfaction;
Maintaining and ...
- We are currently recruiting for the position of Director of Global Grant Audit and Compliance in our New York HQ. This position reports to the Chief Financial and Investment Officer. ...
- We have an immediate opening for a Database Coordinator. This position will report directly to the Director of Allocations Operations.
- We are currently recruiting for the position of Social Welfare Program Officer in our Institutional Allocations Department. This position will involve some international travel.
- We have an immediate opening for a Grant Auditor in our grants department. S/he will be reporting to the Senior Grant Auditor and must be willing to travel approximately 50% ...
- The Claims Conference is currently seeking a Compliance Auditor in our Allocations department. The Compliance Auditor will be responsible for reviewing grantees’ governance and oversight programs. This position will report ...
- We are currently recruiting an Information Specialist in our Survivor Services department. Fluency in English & Hebrew is required. This position will report to the Manager of Survivor Services.
The Claims Conference is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of any category protected by law, including (without limitation) race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.