Claims Conference staff contribute to the organization’s unique mission of advocating for Holocaust victims and providing them with payments and assistance, promoting education and remembrance, and pressing for the restitution of assets lost during the Holocaust. Please see available career opportunities at the Claims Conference below.
- We are currently recruiting a Project Manager in our IT department. This position will report to the CTO.
- We are currently recruiting an Information Specialist in our Survivor Services department. This position will report to the Manager of Survivor Services.
- We are currently recruiting a Database Coordinator in our Allocations department. This position will report to the Director of Allocations Operations.
- We are currently recruiting a Russian Translator in our Special Projects department. This position will report to the Director of Special Projects.
- We have an immediate opening for a Global Lead of BI and Data Visualization in the IT Department. This position will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
- The Claims Conference is currently seeking a Governance Accreditation Program (GAP) Compliance Manager in our Allocations department. The Governance Accreditation Program seeks to ensure that agencies that receive Claims Conference ...
- The Claims Conference is currently seeking a Project Manager for our Allocations department. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing goals, timelines and deliverables for long-term projects in our ...
- The Claims Conference is currently recruiting for a full-time Demographer to work out of our New York Headquarters.
- Reporting to the Executive Vice President (EVP), the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will spearhead marketing activities as the Claims Conference continues to expand domestically and globally.