Claims Conference staff contribute to the organization’s unique mission of advocating for Holocaust victims and providing them with payments and assistance, promoting education and remembrance, and pressing for the restitution of assets lost during the Holocaust. Please see available career opportunities at the Claims Conference below.
- We are currently recruiting an Information Specialist in our Survivor Services department. Fluency in English & Hebrew is required. This position will report to the Manager of Survivor Services.
- We are currently seeking a Program Assistant for our Allocations department. Program Assistants are responsible for providing administrative and programmatic support to assigned Program Officers and Program Managers.
Reviewing grant ...
- We are currently seeking an Research, Education and Documentation (RED) Program Assistant in our Allocations department. This position will report to the RED Program Manager.
Responding to standard agency inquiries;
Assisting in review ...
- We are currently recruiting a Project Manager in our IT department. This position will report to the CTO.
- We are currently recruiting a Russian Translator in our Special Projects department. This position will report to the Director of Special Projects.
- The Claims Conference is currently seeking a Governance Accreditation Program (GAP) Compliance Manager in our Allocations department. The Governance Accreditation Program seeks to ensure that agencies that receive Claims Conference ...
- The Claims Conference is currently seeking a Project Manager for our Allocations department. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing goals, timelines and deliverables for long-term projects in our ...
- The Claims Conference is currently recruiting for a full-time Demographer to work out of our New York Headquarters.
- Reporting to the Executive Vice President (EVP), the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will spearhead marketing activities as the Claims Conference continues to expand domestically and globally.