Claims Conference staff contribute to the organization’s unique mission of advocating for Holocaust victims and providing them with payments and assistance, promoting education and remembrance, and pressing for the restitution of assets lost during the Holocaust. Please see available career opportunities at the Claims Conference below.
- We have an immediate opening for a Grant Auditor in our grants department. S/he will be reporting to the Senior Grant Auditor and must be willing to travel approximately 50% ...
- The Claims Conference is currently seeking a Compliance Auditor in our Allocations department. The Compliance Auditor will be responsible for reviewing grantees’ governance and oversight programs. This position will report ...
- We are currently recruiting an Information Specialist in our Survivor Services department. Fluency in English & Hebrew is required. This position will report to the Manager of Survivor Services.
- We are currently recruiting a Project Manager in our IT department. This position will report to the CTO.
- The Claims Conference is currently recruiting for a full-time Demographer to work out of our New York Headquarters.
- Reporting to the Executive Vice President (EVP), the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will spearhead marketing activities as the Claims Conference continues to expand domestically and globally.