Claims Conference staff contribute to the organization’s unique mission of advocating for Holocaust victims and providing them with payments and assistance, promoting education and remembrance, and pressing for the restitution of assets lost during the Holocaust. Please see available career opportunities at the Claims Conference below.
- The Claims Conference has an immediate opening for a Historian to research, collect and compile historical information from the Claims Conference’s databases and records.
- The Claims Conference is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial and Investment Officer (CFIO) to provide administrative support to the CFIO.
- We are currently recruiting an Information Specialist in our Survivor Services department. This position will report to the Manager of Phone Operations.
- We have an immediate opening for a Grant Auditor in the Institutional Allocations Department. S/he will be reporting to the Senior Grant Auditor and must be willing to travel approximately ...
- The Claims Conference is currently recruiting for a full-time Demographer to work out of our New York Headquarters.
- Reporting to the Executive Vice President (EVP), the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will spearhead marketing activities as the Claims Conference continues to expand domestically and globally.