The Claims Conference is a global, non-profit organization committed to providing a small measure of justice to Holocaust Survivors.
Staff contribute to the organization’s unique mission of advocating for Holocaust survivors and providing them with payments and assistance, promoting education and remembrance, and pressing for the restitution of assets lost during the Holocaust.
Our headquarters are in New York while the 200+ social service agencies we fund are located in 47 countries across 6 continents.
In 2018, the Claims Conference will distribute approximately $400 million in direct compensation and nearly $500 million in grants that provide support t0 over 130,000 Survivors worldwide, including in-home nursing care, hunger relief, medical and dental programs.
We continue to actively negotiate with the German government to expand funding criteria, such as the recent recognition of Algerian Survivors, enabling them to receive compensation for their experiences for the first time in history. At the Claims Conference, we honor history while making history.
Current available career opportunities at the Claims Conference:
All positions listed below are in our New York office:
- We are looking for an entry-level Junior Business Analyst to join our global IT team, based in our NY HQ and reporting to the Chief Technology Officer.
- We are looking to round out our Human Resources team with a Recruiting Specialist who is customer-centric and process-oriented.
- We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer who is deeply sensitive and committed to our mission to join the Executive team in New York.
- We are looking for an Infrastructure Manager to join our global IT team, based in our NY HQ. You bring to the table top-level knowledge of network, domain, server, end ...
- We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Accounting department in New York. The skills that will enable your success in this role include the ability to ...
- The Claims Conference is looking for a Programmer to join our IT department in our NY HQ. We need an individual contributor with strong problem analysis skills to identify client ...
- We currently have a Program Assistant opening in our Allocations Department responsible for providing critical review of reporting for the RED team.
- We are currently recruiting for the position of Social Welfare Program Officer in our Institutional Allocations Department. This position will involve some international travel.
The Claims Conference is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of any category protected by law, including (without limitation) race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.