Claims Conference staff contribute to the organization’s unique mission of advocating for Holocaust survivors and providing them with payments and assistance, promoting education and remembrance, and pressing for the restitution of assets lost during the Holocaust.
Current available career opportunities at the Claims Conference:
All positions listed below are in our New York office:
- The Claims Conference is looking for a Reporting Manager to lead organization-wide reporting initiatives.
- The Claims Conference is looking for a Programmer to join our IT department in our NY HQ. We need an individual contributor with strong problem analysis skills to identify client needs via face-to-face communication.
- The Claims Conference is looking for a Social Welfare Program Manager to lead a team of dedicated professionals and support the Deputy Director in the direction and oversight of the ...
- The Claims Conference is currently seeking a Call Center Manager for the Survivor Services department. S/he will report to the Chief Experience Officer.
Establishing specific customer satisfaction standards and monitor client satisfaction;
Maintaining and ...
- We are currently recruiting for the position of Social Welfare Program Officer in our Institutional Allocations Department. This position will involve some international travel.
- We have an immediate opening for a Grant Auditor in our grants department. S/he will be reporting to the Senior Grant Auditor and must be willing to travel approximately 50% ...
The Claims Conference is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of any category protected by law, including (without limitation) race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.