The Claims Conference is currently seeking a Program Assistant for its Allocations Department. Program Assistants are responsible for providing grant-related financial analysis and administrative support to assigned Program Officers and the Program Manager.
- Review grant program budgets;
- Review and analyze grant reports and payment requests to ensure accuracy and budgetary compliance;
- Analyze and convert expenses in multiple currencies and languages;
- Use formulas and pivot tables in Excel to analyze budget and expense reports;
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or equivalent work experience;
- Experience analyzing data in Excel and the creation/formation of spreadsheets;
- Strong time management, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent English written and verbal skills;
- Knowledge in accounting or bookkeeping is preferred;
- Fluency in Russian is preferred but not required.
To apply please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.