IT Infrastructure Manager
We are looking for an Infrastructure Manager to join our global IT team, based in our NY HQ. You bring to the table top-level knowledge of network, domain, server, end user PC, and backup systems. You have a strong sense of ownership and your organizational skills enable you to excel at managing multiple and/or changing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for ensuring all offices are in compliance with IT operational policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Administrating, maintaining and provisioning resources for global windows domain, core-business servers and appliances;
- Acting as lead administrator for global email systems;
- Acting as lead administrator for network security and intrusion prevention systems;
- Acting as lead administrator for Backup systems;
- Supporting local IT Office System Administrators;
- Conducting/coordinating complex troubleshooting activities;
- Monitoring automated reports and/or responding to alerts for multiple hard/software applications issues;
- Assembling of equipment and network performance reports and monitoring for user utilization levels;
- Assessing and recommending maintenance and/or hard/software solutions to maximize business user and operational effectiveness;
- Designing solutions to eliminate moderately complex technical and business problems;
- Maintaining open and collaborative relationship with client management on ongoing project and maintenance work;
- Mentoring and providing technical training to team members;
- Assisting junior staff with diagnosis and resolution;
- Contributing to the development of future resource planning and design;
- Providing second-level support to Client Services, end users, developers, and operations staff;
- Researching complex problems and their resolutions;
- Working with all levels of vendor organizations on incident, problem, and service management and deliverables;
- Auditing all offices to ensure compliance with operational policies, procedures, and guidelines;
- Performing root-cause-analysis of equipment, system and process failures.
- Systems Administrator Qualifications;
- Advance understanding of Windows Server 2008 R2 (and greater), Active Directory, Group Policy Objects; AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud computing platform;
- Advanced understanding of Exchange 2010; Office 365, Share Point, DropBox for business and Cloud Telephony;
- Certifications (e.g., MCSE 2000) highly desired;
- Experienced Sonicwall Firewall administration and configuration;
- Experienced terminal server administration;
- Experienced with Distributed File System, System Management Server, WSUS, Remote Install Server (RIS);
- Experienced with TrendMicro products e.g. Office Scan, IMSS;
- Experienced with Barracuda Backup Systems;
- Experienced with UPS systems;
- Strong understanding of Networking equipment, concepts, and services (DNS, DHCP, VPN);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science related discipline or equivalent IT experience;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated and strong capability to learn new concepts and systems.
The Claims Conference is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of any category protected by law, including (without limitation) race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply please submit your resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.