Are you a self-starter who is looking for an opportunity to make an impact? The Claims Conference is currently seeking a Team Leader for a new program in our Relationship Management department. The Team Leader will manage a team of Program Specialists, lead troubleshooting efforts, and liaise between internal and external clients to ensure the highest quality of service.
- Manage and coordinate workload amongst team;
- Implement efficient procedures to support team productivity and performance;
- Communicate effectively to team, ensuring accuracy in the information relayed to clients;
- Provide guidance to team on resolving difficult cases;
- Serve as a second tier for calls requiring escalation;
- Liaise between clients, social service agencies, technical experts and Chief Experience Officer to ensure the highest quality of service;
- Prepare reports for relevant stakeholders;
- Additional program-related responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of progressive experience in a customer support role, preferably within a call center;
- At least 2 years of management experience;
- Team-player who can build positive working relationships with internal and external clients;
- Effective communicator and active listener;
- Strong troubleshooting abilities;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Excel skills are a must;
- Foreign language skills are helpful but not required.
The Claims Conference is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of any category protected by law, including (without limitation) race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.