Claims Conference is currently seeking a Program Assistant for our Institutional Allocations Department. Program Assistants are responsible for providing administrative and programmatic support to assigned Program Officers and Program Managers in working with international partners. There are also opportunities to meet with Holocaust survivors, and to work on special projects. Ideally, successful performance in this position leads to advancement.
- Reviewing grant reports and payment requests as to ensure accuracy;
- Providing support for an online reporting system;
- Responding to standard agency inquiries on matters related to financial reports;
- Compiling data for reports to funding sources;
- Completing other quantitative and analytical tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is required and Master’s degree is preferred.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent computer skills, particularly strong Excel experience or highly motivated and willing to learn advanced Excel functions;
- Foreign language skills are a plus, but not required.
To apply please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls, please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.