Program Assistant-Social Welfare
We have an entry-level opening on our Social Welfare program team that will give you the fundamental knowledge and skills needed to launch your career in grants management and public foundations. You will have the opportunity to join a team tasked with ensuring vital services are provided to Survivors. You bring to the table your experience in identifying trends in data and stellar written and verbal communication skills that enable you to convey complex policies to varying levels of audiences in a clear and concise manner.
- As the first level of review, you ensure the accuracy and are responsible for approving quarterly financial reports so you can facilitate a smooth and timely payment process for our partner agencies;
- You will become an expert at our online reporting system so you can provide customer support to our partner agencies when navigating this system;
- In working with data, you will find the story it tells about the programmatic features and spending trends of our partner agencies so you can identify any issues that require escalation;
- In building positive relationships with our partner agencies, you will support their compliance with policies and grant guidelines;
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with your team on revising procedures by meeting regularly to evaluate impact of policy changes so you can provide consistent communication to agencies to help them understand the impact to their programs;
- You will complete other quantitative and analytical tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on quantitative, social science or related fields;
- Highly proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, pivot tables, INDEX + MATCH);
- Keen analytical aptitude that you apply to your problem-solving capabilities;
- Stellar oral and written communication skills;
- Detail-oriented with strong sense of ownership for your work;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Extremely organized so you can prioritize and accomplish your tasks in timely manner.
To apply please submit your resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Claims Conference is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of any category protected by law, including (without limitation) race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.