We have an immediate opening for an Operations Assistant. This position will report directly to the Sr. Operations Manager.
- Organizing and ensuring the timely distribution of large volume mailings;
- Taking daily inventory of supplies;
- Stocking kitchens and supply closets;
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence (phone, email, fax) and ensuring that all correspondence is opened on a daily basis and distributed as appropriate;
- Following-up with appropriate staff on items requiring immediate attention;
- Maintaining and improving general office organization and filing systems;
- Maintaining relationships with external vendors to ensure that office operates smoothly;
- Running various errands;
- Maintaining office equipment and furnishings;
- Maintaining daily contacts with office staff on facility-related matters;
- Helping and assisting mailroom supervisor and facilities assistant.
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
To apply please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls, please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.