The Claims Conference is currently seeking an IT Infrastructure Manager to join the IT team. Qualified candidates should have top-level knowledge of network, domain, server, end user PC, and backup systems; S/he will also be responsible for ensuring all offices are in compliance with IT operational policies, procedures, and guidelines. This position will report to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Administrating, maintaining and provisioning resources for global windows domain, core-business servers and appliances;
- Acting as lead administrator for global email systems;
- Acting as lead administrator for network security and intrusion prevention systems;
- Acting as lead Administrator for Backup systems;
- Supporting local IT Office System Administrators;
- Conducting/coordinating complex troubleshooting activities;
- Monitoring automated reports and/or responding to alerts for multiple hard/software applications issues;
- Assembling of equipment and network performance reports and monitoring for user utilization levels;
- Assessing and recommending maintenance and/or hard/software solutions to maximize business user and operational effectiveness;
- Designing solutions to eliminate moderately complex technical and business problems;
- Maintaining open and collaborative relationship with client management on ongoing project and maintenance work;
- Mentoring and providing technical training to team members;
- Assisting junior staff with diagnosis and resolution;
- Contributing to the development of future resource planning and design;
- Providing second-level support to Client Services, end users, developers, and operations staff;
- Researching complex problems and their resolutions;
- Working with all levels of vendor organizations on incident, problem, and service management and deliverables;
- Auditing all offices to ensure compliance with operational policies, procedures, and guidelines;
- Performing root-cause-analysis of equipment, system and process failures.
- Systems Administrator Qualifications;
- Advance understanding of Windows Server 2008 R2 (and greater), Active Directory, Group Policy Objects; AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud computing platform.
- Advance understanding of Exchange 2010; Office 365, Share Point, Drop Box for business and Cloud Telephony
- Certifications (e.g., MCSE 2000) highly desired;
- Experienced Sonicwall Firewall administration and configuration;
- Experienced terminal server administration;
- Experienced with Distributed File System, System Management Server, WSUS, Remote Install Server (RIS);
- Experienced with TrendMicro products e.g. Office Scan, IMSS;
- Experienced with Barracuda Backup Systems;
- Experienced with UPS systems;
- Strong understanding of Networking equipment, concepts, and services (DNS, DHCP, VPN);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science related discipline or equivalent IT experience;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated and strong capability to learn new concepts and systems.
To apply please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.