We are currently recruiting an Information Specialist in our Survivor Services department. Fluency in English & Hebrew is required. This position will report to the Manager of Survivor Services.
- Providing status updates on Claims Conference compensation programs and payments;
- Answering phone calls/emails/letters and directing them to appropriate departments when necessary;
- Assisting in the Life Certificate validation process;
- Assisting in identity verification validation process;
- Translating documents;
- Maintaining and recording internal and external information flow utilizing Claims Conference database and cloud computing technology;
- Completing Salesforce/cloud computing technology data entry;
- Providing updates and resources on worldwide compensation and restitution programs for Holocaust survivors;
- Performing additional projects as needed;
- Understanding of Claims Conference individual compensation funds;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Good technical skills;
- Fluency in English & Hebrew is required;
- Must be able to read handwritten/script Hebrew
- Experience in non-profit field or social work preferred.
To apply please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.