The Claims Conference is looking for a Helpdesk Technician to join our global IT team, based in our NY HQ. We need a collaborative team player who exhibits strong problem analysis skills. You bring to the table a high level of organization that enables you to excel at managing multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Your inquisitiveness, pride of ownership and passion to deliver exemplary service to organizations will enable your success in this position.
- Serving as primary point-of-contact for all technical support and service requests;
- Triaging, documenting, tracking and monitoring all requests;
- Escalating and coordinating with additional support groups;
- Communicating status of incidents and request to users;
- Identifying, researching and resolving technical problems;
- Providing first level support for Software (MS Office, Office 365, Office Products (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel etc.)), AWS Workspaces, Mobile Devices (iPhone, iPads, Android), and Hardware (Desktop PC’s, Printers, and Laptops);
- Executing/Supporting User Training workshops;
- Assisting in the setup and support of interoffice Polycom Videoconferences;
- Assisting with User Administration of Avaya IP Office PBX; Implementation of Cloud Telephony
- Collaborating on IT Projects;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience working in Helpdesk or Contact Center environment;
- Technical certifications such as the following MSS*, MTA, MOS, MCP, AWSSA etc. preferred;
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to self-educate;
- Intermediate understanding of PC Hardware (Desktop and Laptop);
- Experience working with Service Now, Active Directory, MS Exchange, and AWS Workspace;
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows OS (e.g. Win 7, Win 10), MS Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce) (preferred);
- Familiar with 7 Layer OSI Model, ITIL, Firewalls, VPN services, Private Networks (preferred);
- Experience with Remote Support of Users (preferred);
- Ability to work with virtual teams (preferred);
- Knowledge of VoIP (preferred);
- Experience with Videoconference Equipment (preferred) and software (Teams, Zoom, Join.me etc).
To apply please submit your resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Claims Conference is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of any category protected by law, including (without limitation) race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.