We have an immediate opening for a Grant Auditor in our Grant Audit and Compliance Department. S/he will be reporting to the Manager of Grant Audit and must be willing to travel approximately 35% of the time in North America and potentially other regions.
- Reviewing grantee compliance with Claims Conference funding requirements and guidelines;
- Planning and performing audits, as assigned by Senior Grant Auditor, of Claims Conference financed organizations in North America and potentially other regions;
- Evaluating and analyzing the following during an audit:
- Effectiveness of controls for ensuring the safeguarding of funding;
- Compliance with grant policies;
- Financial and operational reports;
- Visiting and communicating with Jewish Nazi Victims who receive home care services;
- Reviewing grantee records for possible indications of fraud and/or misuse of funds;
- Identifying potential areas of compliance liability and risk;
- Issuing timely reports to agencies and Claims Conference management;
- Additional special projects as needed.
- Bachelor‘s degree in Finance/Accounting or related field;
- 2+ years of experience in Internal or External Auditing;
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with strong emphasis on Excel;
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Access;
- Advanced written and oral communication skills;
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently;
- Must possess proficiency in writing complex reports and analyzing audit data.
To apply please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.