We are currently recruiting for the position of Director of Global Grant Audit and Compliance in our New York HQ. This position reports to the Chief Financial and Investment Officer. Significant domestic and international travel is required.
- Global oversight of Grantee and Claims Conference internal audit functions;
- Overseeing audit functions related to Claims Conference-funded organizations by implementing recently established protocols;
- Managing global Claims Conference audit teams, including grant and compliance;
- Developing and executing tools to evidence the performance of the Audit Department;
- Creating and monitoring an audit schedule based on risk assessment metrics by identifying potential areas of global compliance, liability and risk;
- Overseeing all grantee compliance with Claims Conference funding requirements and guidelines;
- Work closely with the Compliance Development Officer to determine the internal audit scope and developing annual plans for performing the full audit cycle, including risk and control management;
- Presenting to the Audit Committee as well as the Control Committee.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance;
- Active CPA (or equivalent) is required;
- 10+ years in a leadership position within audit, including managing a large global team;
- Capacity to establish ongoing relationships with management and staff;
- Strong interest in the Claims Conference mission and understanding of the nature and purpose of Allocations funds;
- Understanding of audit process/methodology, and risk management/advisory capability;
- Excellent analytical and technical skills;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Significant domestic and international travel required.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Claims Conference is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of any category protected by law, including (without limitation) race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.