We have an immediate opening for a Database Coordinator. This position will report directly to the Director of Allocations Operations.
- Acting as system administrator of Diamond;
- Performing quality checks and testing of new versions of Diamond;
- Supporting Allocations staff and agency users with use of Diamond;
- Investigating production issues reported by internal and external users of Diamond;
- Documenting meeting results, user requirements, action items, project activities, etc;
- Preparing reports and materials for analysis, documentation, and planning of future allocations using data from Diamond, Pearl and any other available data source;
- Analyzing enhancement requests and determine priority;
- Creating ad-hoc reports;
- Entering Agency Banking Information in Pearl;
- Matching Project, as needed;
- Additional tasks assigned as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree & a minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Detail oriented, methodical, and able to meet deadlines;
- Previous system management experience preferred;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite;
- Advanced skills in Excel;
- Proficient in Microsoft Access including basic query set up;
- Strong Communication skills.
To apply please contact Human Resources at email@example.com No phone calls, please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.