The Claims Conference is currently seeking an experienced Data Analyst.
- Creating and Managing data quality documentation;
- Measuring data quality level of specific data sets and identify process improvement;
- Preparing, delivering reports and recommendations; Proposing approaches to address data quality issues;
- Performing analytical Assessment of Client Deliverables;
- Interpreting and analyzing data;
- Maintaining and managing database with a strong attention to detail as to ensure accuracy and completeness of the stored data;
- Summarizing information and present findings internally as requested;
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s degree preferred; 5-7 years of related experience;
- Experience in business analysis, data analysis or related experience;
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to prepare analyses using a variety of statistical, spreadsheet and database programs;
- Exceptional writing skills, with the ability to clearly and thoroughly present quantitative and qualitative review findings;
- Ability to write effectively;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work independently on projects as assigned with minimal supervision;
- Ability to handle all aspects in the full cycle of a research project;
- Ability to manage time effectively;
- Ability to relate to staff at all levels of familiarity with computers and statistics;
- Familiarity with Fluxx Grants Management Software a plus.
The Claims Conference is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of any category protected by law, including (without limitation) race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.