The Claims Conference is currently seeking a Communications Coordinator. S/he will report to the Chief Communications Officer and work closely with the communications team to produce written and electronic material to support and promote our meaningful mission.
- Assisting the communications team in developing compelling materials including: annual reports, brochures, information sheets, website content, press releases, email campaigns and social media;
- Assisting in creating innovative Facebook and other social media campaigns;
- Organizing and maintaining digital assets;
- Providing research and compiling statistical information for Communications materials.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years relevant experience; Prior communications and/or Public Relations experience a plus;
- 1-3 years experience writing and updating web and social media content;
- Excellent writing and editing skills, an eye for detail and understanding of how to write clear and concise web and social media copy;
- Proactive and creative self-starter who is able to work well independently, as well as with a team;
- Experience working with WordPress, MailChimp, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign a plus;
- Experience managing and organizing content including a large photo archive;
- Good research skills and willingness to learn new applications.
To apply please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls, please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.