Call Center Manager
The Claims Conference is currently seeking a Call Center Manager for the Survivor Services department. S/he will report to the Chief Experience Officer.
- Establishing specific customer satisfaction standards and monitor client satisfaction;
- Maintaining and improving call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems;
- Administrating and managing database client contacts and project requirements;
- Aiding in recruitment, selection, orientation and training of call center employees;
- Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; adherence to script policies and procedures;
- Liaising between customers, Social Service agencies, EVP and technical experts to ensure consistent communications and quality service delivery:
- Drafting letters;
- Responding to special requests in connection with survivor meetings;
- Following up on correspondence (problem solution);
- Responding to general inquiries regarding CC news, outreach, and negotiations via email and phone;
- Serving as key coordinator of information/email flow between CC offices and departments;
- Preparing call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends;
- Meeting and exceeding organization goals for providing exceptional service to callers and by accepting ownership for the callers’ experience;
- Providing scripts and identifying procedures areas for project improvement;
- Acting as key person/following up regarding archival information and request for information on file;
- Serving as second tier service call representative for escalation purposes;
- Working in cooperation with and coordinating on a regular basis with Service Center Managers in Frankfurt & Tel Aviv, Communications as well as with the Client Outreach Coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of progressive experience in a customer support role, preferably within a call center; Legal background is a plus.
- At least 2 years of management experience;
- Team-player who can build positive working relationships with internal and external clients;
- Effective communicator and active listener;
- Strong troubleshooting abilities;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Excel skills are a must;
- Foreign language skills are helpful but not required.
The Claims Conference is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of any category protected by law, including (without limitation) race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.